Business software maker Oracle Corp. on Monday said it has picked up 18 firms for its Startup Cloud Accelerator in India offering solutions ranging from conversational chatbots to marketing automation.
The accelerator would conduct six-month programmes for the startups in three cities. Bengaluru, which saw the firm’s first accelerator programme globally, will host the fourth batch of firms, while Delhi and Mumbai will anchor their second.
The selected startups are working in areas like artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI and ML), chatbots, big data and predictive analytics, and automation.
"With cloud making our software available even for small enterprises, this initiative helps us get across this message to all our current and potential customers, along with our partners," Harshad Oak, senior director, Oracle Global Startup Ecosystem, told TechCircle.
Oak said that the selected startups are working on cutting-edge technologies similar to that of large enterprises. The startups work across industries such as travel, hospitality, micro-finance, marketing, employee benefits and rewards services, supply-chain management, cyber security and power distribution.
The accelerator programmes provide collaborative partnerships including go-to-market strategies for growth and cloud-based innovation. Run by Oracle’s research and development team, the programmes provide mentoring from technical and business experts, state-of-the-art technology, a co-working space, access to Oracle customers, partners and investors, and free Oracle Cloud credits.
The startups of the last batch got a chance to meet Oracle co-founder Larry Ellison, apart from getting access to a global network of startup peers that are part of Oracle's other six accelerator programmes across the world, Oak said.
Here’s a look at the selected startups.
- Confirmtkt: The startup offers a travel-ticket search engine, providing seamless ticket discovery and booking experience, backed by a unique and efficient algorithm.
- Itilite: It has developed an integrated travel, expense and rewards management platform for corporates.
- LendFoundry: The startup’s end-to-end lending platform helps to digitise a lender’s entire loan lifecycle to deliver faster loans and add new customer segments.
- Increff: It offers an end-to-end supply-chain management solution for the fashion industry, which aims to improve inventory efficiency of brands and retailers through data-backed intelligence.
- Xoxoday: An experiential employee engagement, rewards, and loyalty platform for enterprises that helps in improving employee morale and productivity.
- Squadcast: An incident management platform focused on helping tech teams accelerate innovation.
- Kratikal: Its ThreatCop is a full-spectrum cyber security solution provider.
- Mobisy: A real-time analytics platform for brands to improve sales automation and distribution
- VdoCipher: A secure video streaming solution for businesses looking to monetise videos.
- HeyMojo: An AI-enabled marketing automation platform driving zero-commission bookings and orders for the hospitality industry.
- Notify Visitors: AI- and ML-powered personalised customer engagement and messaging platform that automates notifications on the web and mobile apps based on visitor behaviour.
- Advantage Club: A data-driven employee engagement platform providing corporate discounts and facilitating rewards and recognition.
- SustLabs: A big data and analytics company that reads and decodes real-time electricity consumption in your home, across appliances, by monitoring smart-meter readings.
- CredAble: A supply-chain financing platform combining financing and analytics to enable financial institutions and corporate treasuries to buy and structure third-party receivables dynamically.
- I3 Systems: An automation platform powered by ML algorithms for insurance companies
- Eduvanz Finance: A new technology non-banking financial company focusing on skill building and education
- Jubi AI: A conversational chatbots company, enabling deep deployments across channels for customers, helping them personalise the customer experience and automate online sales.
- RupeeCircle: A peer-to-peer lending platform connecting creditworthy borrowers with investors looking for high returns on their investments.