The 2020 edition of the TechCircle ‘Pay-iT Conclave’ powered by Hewlett Packard Enterprise was held recently in Mumbai. Several industry veterans graced the event with their addresses and presentations through the day, including:
- Dr. N Rajendran, CTO, National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
- Dhananjaya Tambe, Deputy Managing Director and CIO, State Bank of India
- Shailesh Paul, VP/Head, Merchant Sales & Solutions and CyberSource, India & South Asia, Visa
- Sameer Maheshwary, CFO, Pine Labs
- Jaideep Mehta, CEO, Mosaic Digital
- Anand Kumar Bajaj, Founder-CEO, PayNearby
- Aneish Kumar, MD & Country Manager, The Bank of New York Mellon (India)
- David Lorenz, NonStop Sales, HPE North America
- Shalil Gupta, Chief Business Officer at Mosaic Digital
- Rajesh Dhar, Senior Director – Hybrid IT, HPE
Watch the video to see the highlights of the conclave. Please click here to know more details about the conclave.
Brand Solutions is a marketing initiative for sponsored posts. No TechCircle journalist was involved in the creation of this content.