German multinational software corporation SAP has chosen 16 startups for the fourth cohort of the SAP Startup Studio programme. Of those, two are headquartered in the US, while the rest are based in India.
The three-year-old programme will offer expert guidance, opportunities to co-innovate and access to its partner ecosystem, a statement said.
SAP will help the companies work with technologies such as predictive analytics, blockchain, machine learning (ML), cloud, internet of things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), big data, drone technologies, augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR).
The 2020-21 batch will receive three additional offerings, it said. The startups will have an opportunity to list their co-innovated solutions on the SAP App Center via the SAP PartnerEdge Build programme, get access to marketing aid and an entry into SAP’s newly established Innovation Center Network to work on joint research projects and become a part of SAP’s core offerings.
Data analytics firm Mathcompany and omnichannel CRM software provider UNFYD are already part of the SAP PartnerEdge Build programme, the statement said. The programme allows startups to build and innovate on SAP platforms, solutions and intelligent technologies.
Additionally, the statement said the startups will have access to the tier 1 and tier 2 ecosystems in India and think tanks via its outreach partners, including the NASSCOM 10,000 Startups programme, The German Indian Startup Exchange Program (GINSEP), Startup India and TiE Bangalore.
The company did not specify details of the previous cohorts.
The latest cohort, which received about 275 applications, includes 55% growth stage startups, with early stage ones making up the rest. The startups chosen, as per the statement, are:
1. Credable: Founded by Nirav Choksi in 2017, it is a Mumbai-based fintech company that focuses on supply chain financing.
2. IQLect: The Bengaluru-based company, founded by Sachin Sinha in 2007, is an operational analytics platform that uses predictive and real time data analytics to monitor and predict user and machine behaviour.
3. e-shipz: Founded in 2019 by Sachin Shekhar Tripathi, the Bengaluru firm provides cloud-based shipping solutions to etailers.
4. Worxogo: The Bengaluru-based firm was founded in 2015 by Ramesh Srinivas, Ravi Bhamidipati and Sanjay Ghoshal. It is an AI-enabled employee performance management solution that uses behaviour design to build sales teams.
5. BlinkIn: The Bhubaneswar-based four-year-old company, set up by Dhiraj Choudhury, offers a platform that uses intelligent visual support systems to troubleshoot problems and boost customer support.
6. Airprobe: Founded in 2017 in Bengaluru by Aditya Bhat and Kaustubh Karnataki, the startup offers drone-based solutions for solar cell inspection.
7. Intellibot: Set up in 2015 by Alekh Barli, Kushang Moorthy and Srikanth Vemulapally, the Hyderabad-based company provides an AI-enabled robotic process automation platform.
8. Unifize: The Bengaluru-based company, founded in 2018 by Avinash Sultanpur, Ben Merton and Lakshman Thatai, offers a cloud-based workforce collaboration platform for manufacturing industries.
9. IoTReady: The three-year-old Bengaluru-based startup, founded by Tej Pochiraju, is an enterprise IoT company that focuses on embedded technology.
10. Neewee: The Bengaluru startup, founded in 2014 by Nataraj Soorkod and Suyog Joshi, is a predictive analytics solutions provider, looking to make a breakthrough in the manufacturing sector with predictive and IoT solutions.
11. Talview: Founded in 1989 by Jobin Jose, Sanjoe Jose, Subramanian Kailasam and Tom Jose, the San Mateo, California-based company provides an AI-based video interviewing and assessment platform.
12. Koinearth: Founded in 2018, the Bengaluru-based company, set up by Praphul Chandra, offers a blockchain framework for optimal asset sharing between government, citizens and industries.
13. Doppelio: The 2019-founded Bengaluru-based startup was set up by Gaurav Johri, Sharmila Saha, Srinivas Bhagavatula and Rajesh K Srinivas. It provides an automated IoT testing app for the computer software industry and focuses on risk reducing solutions.
14. Adloid: Founded in 2016, the Gurugram-based company, founded by Kanav Singla, is an AR/VR company that focuses on the retail industry.
15. Neurotags: The San Jose, California-based company, founded in 2017 by Nitin Gupta, provides an anti-counterfeiting solution by using a robust AI/ML technology.
16. WeSense.ai: Founded in 2017 in Bengaluru by Alok Mishra and Sankara Srinivasan, it is a computer vision solution to monitor customer traction and SoP compliance.