In the latest episode of the TechThisWeek podcast, the TechCircle newsroom discusses the hiccup in Google services, which held the world hostage for almost an hour. Welcome to remote working challenges 101.
As Razorpay hosts its flagship event on fintech, CEO Harshil Mathur joined the newsroom with key announcements from the event and the unicorn’s plans for the year ahead.
Also in the podcast:
- Enterprise deal and partnership announcements in news as Mindtree, Happiest Minds, Salesforce and Infosys announce developments ahead of the holiday season.
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles commits $150 million for a new technology hub in Hyderabad
- Retail payment body National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) announces contactless payments and reloadable wallets on RuPay Cards
- Spa and salon software provider Zenoti joins startup unicorn club with a $160 million fundraise.
- RPA platform UiPath announces that it has filed for an IPO.